Yes, that is a screenshot from an order on Eaze.com, I paid nothing for that order. You can refer your friends to Eaze.com to earn referral credits towards products for both of you. Use this link to Join Eaze Now and get a discount on your first delivery.
How did I do it?
Easy, I used Eaze referral credits.
Instead of relying on expensive marketing strategies, Eaze, like any other well-known startup, uses the power of referrals to promote & gain new customers. This system works incredibly well for Eaze, in 2018, they saw first-time cannabis consumers grow by 140% 1. Referrals are key for their growth, and the system can work well for you.
Promotional referral systems are similar, you refer a friend using your custom URL, and when the friend uses your link, they receive a credit on their first order, and you receive credit for the referral.
How do Eaze Referral Credits Work?
When you sign-up for a new account on Eaze, they will assign a unique URL for you. When you share this unique URL with anyone, they will use it to sign-up for a new account. When your friend makes their first delivery, you will receive a promo credit for referring them.
Eaze will not give the credit until your friend makes their first order delivery. This referral program is for new customers only, and it will not work with existing accounts.
How to Share your Eaze Referral Code?
In your account, under the menu link, there is a link titled “Earn Credit.” This is where you will have your unique URL, and buttons to share your code via email, Facebook, or Twitter. You can share your link to your followers and friends to help them obtain a discount for their first delivery.
For you to earn $$$ in credits, you must be proactive and think outside the box when promoting your unique link. As an example, you can print a QR code of your referral link with a simple phrase that does not have the Eaze logo or name, and post it with permission at your local watering hole.
Any strategy you use must be within the Eaze Referral Program Rules 2, here is what Eaze does not allow:
- Mass distributing your Referral Code or “spam” anyone with invitations to use Eaze
- Using an automated system, script, program, dialer, or bot through any channel to distribute, post or respond to your Referral Code;
- Paying to advertise your Referral Code or the Referral Program, including, without limitation, via Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Bing or Craigslist
- Purchasing advertising or search keywords (such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Bing, etc.) that contain Eaze’s name or trademarks
- Distributing your Referral Code to minors
- Representing that you are Eaze, are affiliated with Eaze, or presenting the code in such a way to give a reasonable person the impression you are affiliated with Eaze
- Posting referral codes on event or venue pages without express permission from the owner of such event or venue.
- Posting printed materials on public or private property without the express written consent of the owner
- Making misleading claims about Eaze or the Referral Program, use offensive/abusive content
- Creating fake accounts, profiles, blogs, websites, social media profiles, or apps to distribute your Referral Code
- Violating or infringing on the privacy, intellectual property, or any other rights of any individual
- Misrepresenting your connection to Eaze or any other third party
- Using Eaze’s intellectual property, such as the logo, name, or any other promotional material, except to identify yourself as an Eaze User, Invitee, Referred User or Referrer.
- Using the name “Eaze” or any other Eaze trademarks or any other confusingly similar names to the Eaze trademarks when you create or register any domains, businesses, applications, URLs, social media profiles, or other similar property and technologies
- Associating Eaze or the Eaze trademarks with any disparaging, defamatory, offensive, abusive, intimidating, harassing, sexually explicit, obscene, political, religious or any other restricted activities or content as described in the “Restricted Activities” section of the Terms of Service
- Using someone else’s brand name or intellectual property without their written consent (for example, referencing “Superbowl” or “Coachella”)
- Attempting to defraud or abuse Eaze, the terms of the Referral Program, the Eaze Terms or any Invitees or Referred Users.
I recommend sticking by these rules.
To be blunt: Yes, our referral link is posted on this page. You do not have to use our link to sign-up, but we are simply practicing what we preach.